How can I claim my warranty?To claim your warranty, simply send an email to email@example.com with the service details and the invoice that was delivered to you at the time of purchase. If you require additional assistance, please feel free to connect with us via our chat feature or whatsapp us at +9779802344846. We are always here to help!
- Customer needs to reach out to the nayapurano Support Center @9802344846 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to register the refurb device for warranty service.
- Invoice copy.
- Photos or Videos of the device dictating the condition and problem of the device.
- Govt. issued ID proof.
- Any other document or evidence as may be required by nayapurano.
What time will be taken by nayapurano to resolve my query, if it is coming under warranty?
Our team generally resolves an issue within 48 hours to 72 hours from the moment you send us a query. You will get acknowledgement over mail for your query and your issue will be sorted as soon as possible.
The warranty is not applicable under the following scenarios :
- We do not cover any kind of accidental damage and our warranty stands null and void in all such related cases. Direct damage or damages caused as a consequence of accidents will not be covered under the warranty.
- Any display issues that may arise without any manual intervention and are related to the screen quality specifically visible lines and blank screen
- The warranty is valid only for the specific device and the original customer. It is not transferable across devices or if the device is sold or handed over to another individual.
- Subsequent mishandling which causes the frame to bend, twist, or crack will not be entertained
- Subsequent mishandling with the screen such as hard press that may initiate discoloring or lining on the display
- Subsequent accidental or purposeful drops
- Water damage
- Tampering with internal hardware
- Damage resulting from attempted customer self-repairs
- Software issues unrelated to the repair
- Jail-broken devices
- New damages unrelated to the original repair
- Any loss of data occurring as a result of the repair – customers are advised to back up all data prior to the repair attempt
Basis of Loss Settlement:
- In case of Total Loss or BER(Beyond Economic Repair) of the covered device, NayaPurano shall refund Invoice value of the device after deducting any previous service amount and depreciation as applicable. In such event, damaged device will be retained by NayaPurano.
- For replacement cases, the basis of settlement will be the replacement value subject to deducting any previous service amount and depreciation applicable as per total loss cases
- If the estimate is more than the amount limit, repair can be done on the basis of differential amount to be paid by the customer
- The plan will get terminated immediately for the covered device for all such cases
- Depreciation Chart: Applicable only for Total Loss / BER cases –
|Age of the Device
|0 to 3 months
|4 to 6 months
|7 to 9 months
|10 to 12 months
What does my nayapurano warranty cover?
In the event that any components serviced by us experience a repeat of the original concern, a repair or substitution shall be made once more within the given timeframe. This warranty does not extend to any further issues you may have with your phone besides the ones noted herein.
Refurbished phone –
Our warranty covers any malfunctions of the phone for the duration of the warranty period. Note that if we specify any defeat on the product description before you purchase the device (e.g. touch id not working), such defeat is not covered by the warranty.